What To Do Until Help Arrives
After the storm has hit and gone, you and your family’s safety are always the #1 concern and priority. Here are a few things you can do to protect your loved ones from harm:
- Wet materials can be very heavy. Be careful when picking them up.
- Only do activities that are safe for you to do.
- Ask yourself if it is safe to stay in the house
- Be careful. The most common concerns are electrical and “slip and fall” hazards
- Keep away from outside walls and tall trees outside, as they may have been damaged by the storm.
We understand how stressful this event can be. Reach out to us at 909-399-9057 and we will guide you on what the next step is and what to do next.