Recent Before & After Photos

Revitalizing a Claremont Reception Desk

It was time for a fresh, new look for this reception desk in Claremont. After some water damage got into the office from the roof, we restored it. The newest te... READ MORE

We Do It All Including Reconstruction

Have you ever had a company come in and fix a problem in your home or business just to leave a hole in the wall? We understand how this feels and we are here to... READ MORE

When Water Drops Become a Moldy Problem

When we began scoping this Ontario, California home, our technicians knew something just was not right. By just the smell of the air, they could smell a very we... READ MORE

Moldy Drywall in an Ontario, CA Residence

After using commercial grade moisture meters to detect the wet walls in this Ontario, CA home, our technicians found mold growing in a bedroom and living room s... READ MORE

Broken Pipes Cause a Watery Mess in a Doctor’s Office

This was a house call the doctor could not do anything about. When a pipe broke from above this doctor’s office in Pasadena, it flooded not only the lobby... READ MORE

Soot and Water On the Pool House Roof

As we have seen time and time again that gusty winds and fire do not mix well at all. But what happens when rain hits? The aftermath from the flames can be mess... READ MORE

No 'Lounging' On This Ashy Balcony

It is true that each fire accident is unique. That is why they are handled on a case by case basis. Cleaning up the damage from the flames can be tricky, but SE... READ MORE

A Roof and Ceiling On Fire In Claremont

This fire was one of the messiest we had to tackle. After a portable heater got too close to some window curtains, the blaze erupted causing the wall and ceilin... READ MORE

Candle House Fire in Claremont

When we received a frantic call from this homeowner, we immediately left to the scene. We inspected where the incident had happened and assessed what the fire h... READ MORE

Cut! No More Mold For a Claremont Office

Not exactly a picture - perfect scene for this Claremont resident’s home office when a toilet sprung a leak. When the homeowner contacted us, the leak had... READ MORE