Be Stormed Prepared
One thing we cannot control is the weather. And while Mother Nature has a way of making storms wreak havoc, there are a few things to keep in mind. Before the big storm hits, be prepared in case there is an outage:
- Check for any storm warnings and weather advisories
- Have a battery – powered radio handy for the latest news
- Keep a flashlight with new batteries close by
- Add a non-electric can opener
- Guarantee the flood supply of canned / packaged
- Open the refrigerator as little as possible during outages. This way food will last longer.
- Always keep a two-week water supply for every person in your household
If a storm has already hit, please reach out to us at 909-399-9057 so we can help you on what to do next.