A Roof and Ceiling On Fire In Claremont
This fire was one of the messiest we had to tackle. After a portable heater got too close to some window curtains, the blaze erupted causing the wall and ceiling to burn the most. The fire department did what they do best and eliminated the fire. Unfortunately, the water that helped take the fire down also became part of the problem by creating a muddy consistency. The fire technicians of our team put on their PPE suits and got to work. They shoveled any loose debris from the fire out and removed all drywall where the accident occurred. The ceiling was badly burnt along this section, which was precisely measured and cut out.
The results of the messy job were undeniable - clean of any ash, dirt, soot or water. All burned debris was removed and like usual, the team detail cleaned every inch of the place. Fast results, no matter how big or small the job is.